So far in 2016, this seems to be a common sight; There seem to be endless articles prescribing the reasons the top goal has failed over the years. The technology is ahead of the business. The business didn’t know what …..
Category Posts for culture
Far better an approximate answer to the right question, which is often vague, than the exact answer to the wrong question, which can always be made precise. -John Tukey
The plural of anecdote is not data. - John Myles White
- SSAS ACE.OLEDB errors July 4, 2018
- Optimizing a Windows 10 VM for PowerBI August 19, 2017
- Query performance of CALCULATE function in DAX August 13, 2017
- PowerBI changes filtering behaviour with one to many relationships August 8, 2017
- Microsoft SSAS vs tabular (powerBI) April 5, 2017
- Premium Gen2 utilization analysis app now available March 2, 2021Learn about the newly released best tool yet for managing premium gen2 capacities.
- Announcing VNet Connectivity for PBI Datasets (Public Preview) March 2, 2021We are excited to announce the public preview of VNet connectivity for Power BI datasets.
- Announcing Power BI Premium Per User general availability and autoscale preview for Gen2 March 2, 2021The Microsoft Power BI team’s mission is to help our customers drive a data culture where everyone can make better decisions with data. Power BI empowers every business user and business analyst to get amazing insights with AI infused experiences. With Power BI Premium, we enable business analysts to not only analyze and visualize their […]