Recently, I’ve been working with a large inventory dataset (1.8M transactions), and trying to find ways to identify the sequence of transactions. The dataset is very simple, with an assetID, a transaction date, and a transaction ID. The latter is …..
Category Posts for DAX
Far better an approximate answer to the right question, which is often vague, than the exact answer to the wrong question, which can always be made precise. -John Tukey
The plural of anecdote is not data. - John Myles White
- SSAS ACE.OLEDB errors July 4, 2018
- Optimizing a Windows 10 VM for PowerBI August 19, 2017
- Query performance of CALCULATE function in DAX August 13, 2017
- PowerBI changes filtering behaviour with one to many relationships August 8, 2017
- Microsoft SSAS vs tabular (powerBI) April 5, 2017
- Learn how Power BI can help with extracting data from a website December 10, 2019Power BI can help with extracting data from a website. This webinar starts with a simple webscraping scenario.
- Communities Wins Silver Stevie Award for Innovation December 10, 2019Sandy Rivas, Senior Community Manager at Microsoft, was in New York City last week to receive a Silver Stevie® Award for Women in Business in the Best New Product of the Year category.
- Power BI Premium and Azure Analysis Services December 9, 2019Puzzled when to use Power BI Premium vs Azure Analysis Services? Power BI Premium is where future investments will be made but there are things to consider when making a choice.