Recently, I’ve been working with a large inventory dataset (1.8M transactions), and trying to find ways to identify the sequence of transactions. The dataset is very simple, with an assetID, a transaction date, and a transaction ID. The latter is …..
Category Posts for DAX
Far better an approximate answer to the right question, which is often vague, than the exact answer to the wrong question, which can always be made precise. -John Tukey
The plural of anecdote is not data. - John Myles White
- SSAS ACE.OLEDB errors July 4, 2018
- Optimizing a Windows 10 VM for PowerBI August 19, 2017
- Query performance of CALCULATE function in DAX August 13, 2017
- PowerBI changes filtering behaviour with one to many relationships August 8, 2017
- Microsoft SSAS vs tabular (powerBI) April 5, 2017
- Preview data is now available in the dataset details page June 22, 2022Preview data is now available!
- Power BI June 2022 Feature Summary June 14, 2022Welcome to the June 2022 update. We are excited to announce the general availability of the new Format Pane, error bars and information protection updates, table navigation improvements, Connect to datamarts and Power BI Data Storytelling features. There is more to explore, please continue to read on.
- Updates to full report attachments for email subscriptions in Premium Gen2 June 14, 2022There are several updates coming to email subscriptions that use full report attachments that we want to make you aware of, including extending the maximum length of reports to 50 pages, appearance in the Gen2 metrics app, and deprecation in the original version of Power BI Premium.