Recently, I’ve been working with a large inventory dataset (1.8M transactions), and trying to find ways to identify the sequence of transactions. The dataset is very simple, with an assetID, a transaction date, and a transaction ID. The latter is …..
Category Posts for DAX
Far better an approximate answer to the right question, which is often vague, than the exact answer to the wrong question, which can always be made precise. -John Tukey
The plural of anecdote is not data. - John Myles White
- SSAS ACE.OLEDB errors July 4, 2018
- Optimizing a Windows 10 VM for PowerBI August 19, 2017
- Query performance of CALCULATE function in DAX August 13, 2017
- PowerBI changes filtering behaviour with one to many relationships August 8, 2017
- Microsoft SSAS vs tabular (powerBI) April 5, 2017
- Optimize your Processes and Gain Deep Insights with Process Mining January 25, 2022Process mining, provides direct data insights across an organization’s daily business processes, helping identify inefficiencies to improve how they work. Now with the preview of process mining in process advisor, leveraging Power BI Embedded , you can use your business data to produce analytics and detailed process maps, gleaning new insights into ways to optimize your business processes.
- Power BI Report Server January 2022 Feature Summary January 24, 2022We’re excited to bring you a new version of Power BI Report Server this Winter! With the January 2022 update, we have a variety of new enhancements, including page and bookmarks navigators, new sorting options for legend, new formatting options for text, pie and donut chart rotations and many more.
- Deployment pipelines- Azure DevOps extension, multiple pipelines working together, Dataflows GA January 19, 2022This month we have released highly-anticipated features for deployment pipelines: Azure DevOps extension, to automate your deployments and pipeline creation using Tasks in your Azure pipeline. Multiple pipelines working together, to sync the connections between items managed in different pipelines. Dataflows GA and support for linked entities