Data from the YYC open data catalogue wasn’t friendly enough to leverage in the open data bus. I took the liberty of mashing it up into a series of polygons so it could be loaded into other environments. YYC_Communities Also, …..
Tags Posts for #yycHackathon
Far better an approximate answer to the right question, which is often vague, than the exact answer to the wrong question, which can always be made precise. -John Tukey
The plural of anecdote is not data. - John Myles White
- SSAS ACE.OLEDB errors July 4, 2018
- Optimizing a Windows 10 VM for PowerBI August 19, 2017
- Query performance of CALCULATE function in DAX August 13, 2017
- PowerBI changes filtering behaviour with one to many relationships August 8, 2017
- Microsoft SSAS vs tabular (powerBI) April 5, 2017
- Visualizing SharePoint lists now available to all users July 22, 2021A couple of months ago, we launched a new Power BI integration for visualizing SharePoint lists for all Targeted release users. We’re now excited to announce that the experience has rolled out to Standard release users and is now accessible to everyone!
- Behind the scenes: Running the Power BI service July 22, 2021I’m excited to share a new whitepaper that describes the Power BI team’s approach to maintaining a reliable, performant, and scalable service for our customers.
- Power BI July 2021 Feature Summary July 21, 2021Welcome to the July update! This month we are making small multiples generally available, as well as the new model view and sensitivity labels in Desktop. Also, we have a new preview for streaming dataflows. There is much more, so read on!